October 23, 2009

Is it ever too early for Xmas?

For one reason or another we have had Christmas gifts on the mind lately. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that we were unable to get anyone anything last year and we are uber-excited that we can this year. Whatever the reason, we've had a list for about a month of ideas. It changes, as we discover more and more things that'd be perfect, but for the most part, we know what to get everyone on our list. This gives us somewhat of an advantage, as we can buy all of it overtime, instead of in a rush. We have gotten a jump start and boy am I excited already!

9 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Looks great!

Stopping by via SITS.
Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I think you are right on : ) It is never too early for Christmas! : ) Stopping over from SITS. What a beautiful blog!

Anonymous said...

It's never too early for Christmas! Love your pictures. Thank you for stopping by my blog and happy SITS saturday sharefest!!

Emma @ Outmumbered said...

I've always started Christmas shopping early... like September! we cant afford to buy everything at one time so we spread it over 4 months :)

How exciting!

x

Widge said...

I'm starting to "think" about getting ready for christmas (whether I actually do anything about it yet is another step) well done ;) stopping over from SITS

Anonymous said...

Hello and good morning! you has a really great Blog! This is Prejoy on Christmas! I love your pics! Many greetings Jana

Chantel said...

Stopping in from SITS! If you love Christmas (I do too!!), you should play along with the 12 Weeks Of Christmas on Red Writing's Blog. I have the link on one of my blog posts if you want to check it out. It's really fun!

Millennium Housewife said...

We had a Christmas a couple of years ago where we bought nothing - just no money! It was horrible, we felt so bad, but then we realised how welcome we were anyway and that it's not about the giving, everyone was just happy to give to us. The next year we gave things like services - baby sitting, gardening, even a granny day out - it really made us happy. Thanks for that post it bought back some serious lessons - ones that are only learned by experiencing them.

Anonymous said...

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest! I agree. It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas. That's why I've already got my 2009 Holiday Gift & Shopping Directory up:
http://www.middayescapades.com/2009/09/lets-go-shopping.html