October 26, 2009

Our "Family" Day

Sunday is our "family day." It is the one day that Sir Sunderland and I don't work and typically involves us grocery shopping and running errands all day. As we are trying something new and shopping for 2 weeks at a time this Sunday was "our" day. Naturally, we wound up taking Sophie out to our favorite dog park. This is what winds up happening every time we take her to socialize.
Also, I have been sure to record my favorites from ABC Family's
It just doesn't feel like Halloween without these two movies
&
We lounged around watching them, and enjoyed dinner at *gasp!* the dinner table! I love getting to spend time with my family. Not just seeing my husband for an hour during lunch or 2 hours before we go to bed. Someday, I will have a real M-F 9-5 job, I just know it.

No comments: