November 20, 2009

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Looks like I finally get to send my lovely moving announcements!
They're addressed and ready to go. Ready to let everyone know we've finally made it to our house.
Ok, so we might have to wait 30 days, but we got approval from the bank, next week's the inspection and the ball is finally rolling. In the meantime, I will get some stamps to toss on there, so the minute we get the keys and walk through that door I will get to put the cute little flag up on my mailbox.

7 comments:

bodaat said...

i've been in an orange stupor for the past year as it was one of our wedding colors so seeing these announcements make me smile really big because i am still madly in love with that orange color!! good luck with the move!

Just A Normal Mom said...

BTW - we're giving you an award to pass on - you'll find it on our site tomorrow morning!
Ally & Lela
http://twonormalmoms.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Such a cute idea. I wish I had thought of this the before our 4th move! Ahh, there is sure to be a 5th with the military, so I'm pocketing this awesome idea. Love the orange!
Visiting from SITS ... hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Melissa said...

your announcements are too cute! Congrats on your new, exciting purchase ;)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo. you'll get to celbrate New Years in your own house, how fun!

MaricrisG said...

Congratulations on your move! I'm excited for you! You should post pictures soon :)

Bethany said...

Those are so cute! I would have loved something like those when I moved!