May 24, 2010

A Quickie

My sincerest apologies for this second cupcake monday, sans cupcake. As you can imagine, balancing two jobs (one of which starts at 5:30am), hosting a birthday party complete with visiting guests, I am maxed out. Just ask my family who saw me, as a 25 year old woman, cry bawl as I said goodbye to my Dad and Uncle.

Only two more days of 12 hour workdays and Starbucks. Two more days, that's all I have to tell myself. 

But how could I not post about LOST? I'm so upset that noone at work watches it, so there was nobody to talk to about it! I mean, WOW! I can't even wrap my head around it. And how happy it is at the end, when everyone's together.

Juliette and Sawyer? My god.

And Jack realizing he's dead? Rip my heart out now!

Bravo Lost, Bravo.

Off to work!

No comments: