December 21, 2010

The Newest Addition to the Sunderland family


Bet you thought it was going to be a baby, huh!? It just doesn't get old, I tell you. Especially when you're 9 months pregnant impatiently awaiting the arrival of said baby. ANYWAYS, remember way back in the old times when I started this blog, I posted about my lust for a Roomba robot vacuum? Fastforward a year and look what Big Momma scored for Christmas!

Now, husbands, if you're ever in a situation with the dilemma of what to get your pregnant wife for Christmas, get her a roomba! I mean, what better thing to prep for a baby coming into your life? You certainly aren't going to have the time to sweep those hardwood floors on a nightly basis once baby comes, so why not enlist the help of a robot vacuum to do it for you?

Screw the crib, bassinets, diapers and clothes for baby. What you really need is a Roomba. That should be the #1 registry item on parent's baby registries for showers.

No comments: