January 24, 2012

By the Book Photo Submission

During Gwyneth's last photo shoot with I Spy Photography that darling baby of mine made us work to get a smile out of her. We were forced to pull out all the stops making silly noises, acting ridiculous and parading toys in front of her. In a last ditch attempt to get that elusive smile we brought out her favorite book, In My Tree  and this gem was captured. It's not my best picture but it is one of my favorite shots of Gwyneth in the whole wide world (those cheeks!).

[caption id="attachment_1875" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="Photo by I Spy Photography"][/caption]

When this week's photo challenge over at I Heart Faces was "By the Book" that requires a photo which includes "some kind of a book as a prop," I knew exactly which one to submit. This photo didn't make the Christmas Card cut so it didn't get it's appropriate amount of sharing it deserves.


If you'd like to see hundreds of beautiful photos or learn a thing or two about enhancing your photography skills I urge you to click on the button below and visit the i heart faces website.


Photo Challenge Submission

What has your child reduced you to to get that one photo?

No comments: