April 17, 2012

My Pediatrician is a Silver Fox


It's no secret around these parts that I've got a crush on our pediatrician. Even my husband admits he's an attractive man. I brought my mom with me to one of her appointments just to show her the hotness. As we sat in the examination room talking to him she shot me a thumbs up with a smile and a wink. Because, really he's a silver fox.


Lots of families in this city go to him. When we were asking around for recommendations his name came out of almost every parent's mouth. We thought that surely he must be a good doctor to have all these recommendations. And then we met him and it became quite clear why he's so popular.


 Gwyneth had her 15-month checkup yesterday. She weighs 19 lbs and 8 oz. and is 31 inches long. As the charts say, she's long and skinny just like her Mom. (I'm sorry I had to, I couldn't help it).



She got three shots and isn't due back until her 2 year birthday when I'm told she gets only one shot. While I hope we make it to the two year mark without having to see the doctor, I can't help but mourn a little for the loss of our monthly eye candy visits. Until then, dreamy pediatrician, until then.


No comments: