April 23, 2012

The World's Most Delicious Chocolate Cake Recipe

I forgot to share with you the chocolate cake I made when we had guests over for dinner the week before Easter, so here it is. It was my favorite chocolate cake recipe, which I normally make into cupcakes. Sometimes cake is better than cupcakes and a dinner soiree is just that time.


While browsing the Easter aisle I couldn't believe how cheap chocolate bunnies were and thought it'd make such a great decoration. While cute, it was a bit puny in the midst of a giant chocolate cake and could've used some more buddies, but for $1 he did the trick.


My favorite chocolate cake in all the world is the recipe off the back of the Hershey's cocoa powder, believe it or not. You think boxed cake mix is ok, until you discover a great recipe. It ruins boxed cake mix for you, fair warning.


Also, since the baby is drinking whole milk I used that instead of our usual 1%. Let me just say it took the cake up a few notches. I didn't realize it needed to be taken up anywhere but now that we've gone whole we'll never go back.


[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:4]


Enjoy!

No comments: