May 31, 2012

Costco Sample Comment Retraction

I tend to overexaggerate things, especially when it comes to Costco.


Back in the newborn days, when the husband and I sprung loose for one of our first baby-free days we made our way to Costco. I skipped joyously from sample to sample declaring that this is, without a doubt, the best sample day in the history of Costco.

Then Gwen and  I swung by to pick up some milk on Wednesday and encountered another great day of samples. They were all for Gwen. Yogurt, mac and cheese, and oreos. OREOS I tell you. It was bananas.

I did declare on instagram that it was the best sample day ever, and immediately wanted to take it back. Because, I mean really it doesn't compare to Superbowl Sunday when they let you try every type of chicken wing or the day they gave out diapers.

 

No comments: