May 18, 2012

Insta-Friday {28th Edition}

This week is a true mash-up of ridiculous and random iphone photos and my very first video. We're off to Tahoe for a weekend with the family, a motorcycle date and maybe some hiking. What are you up to this weekend?

[caption id="attachment_4578" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="My husband likes to steam mass amounts of veggies and take them in his lunch to work. He always leaves some extra for us and any parent, given the opportunity, likes to brag about their child eating their veggies. So, here you go. Gwyneth eating her veggies. "][/caption]

 




[caption id="attachment_4576" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="With the hot weather comes afternoon smoothies, mama and baby size. Gwyneth cracks me up because she always gives me her cup when there's a blockage and she can't suck through the straw. I get rid of it and give it back to her and she goes on happily drinking her smoothie. Lately when she finishes her smoothie she gets all angry and hands me her cup, as if saying "fix it mama!" I then have to explain the fact that she drank it all. It's a complex situation and I think I might just make more smoothie in the future. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4575" align="aligncenter" width="360" caption="I have no clue. I think I was just taking pics to send the husband. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4574" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Do you ever look at yourself and think, what the hell are you wearing? Yea, me neither, clearly. It actually doesn't look that bad in this picture. Oh Instagram, you're so cool you make even my worse dressed days look pseudo-alright."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4573" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I took my time chopping our veggies for sloppy joes one night. I just love having prepped ingredients before cooking. It makes you feel like you're on a cooking show."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4572" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Swinging, picking her nose AND eating bread. Is that dangerous?"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4571" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Oh, you $1.45 mocha freeze from Costco. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4570" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I fixed a slat in the gate to keep that furry little devil from running down the side yard. I told my husband twenty times that I fixed it. I also called my Dad to tell him too. It's just that I'm proud of getting out the drill and screwing the fence back together. A big moment for me. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4569" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I made the mistake of letting Gwen play in our car while we were doing stuff in the garage. It's a little Subaru that barely fits her car seat, so we never take her in it. But she insisted on playing in the car when we were leaving to go grocery shopping. So I got out her infant car seat and strapped her in for the mile drive to Costco. Don't worry, she's still totally in the weight limit for it. She pooped while sitting in it and got quite upset by the time we arrived at Costco. I'm hoping she learned her lesson, the Subaru is not a toy. Even though her mother originally showed her otherwise."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4568" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="Sunny afternoons at the Sunderland household. With the warmer weather I've found myself not even bothering to dress the baby. From 12:30 on, she's typically in a diaper. "][/caption]

And behold! A Reno-Sparks Mom premiere! Our very first video!



Song by Architecture in Helsinki.

No comments: