May 3, 2012

Musings of a Married Couple

The other day we had a poop incident. Naturally, I had to share it with the husband through a text, which looked like this:

Later that day I received this email from him:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there,
I just wanted to say that I love you very much. And I really appreciate all the love and care you give our beautiful daughter. I'm sorry that she dumped her poo filled diaper over her head and that you had to clean it up. That couldn't have been fun.


 Just know that you have my permission to tell that story at any major milestone event when she is an adult (can you say wedding toast?)


Anyways, I thought you would appreciate an early mother's day card. Love you!


No comments: