August 5, 2013

Norah's First Bath

New babies mean new blog posts! They might not be all that exciting, but hey, I've got a lot of time on my hands, so here we go, Norah's first bath at the homestead. 
△△△ Gwyneth was of course excited and eager to help. 

△△△ For reals, the child slept through her bath. And don't panic that she's not eating enough and therefore exhausted and sleeping through everything (I've been there, I've seen the breastfeeding nazis attack some moms on FB in regards to this). She's really just that relaxed, with a full belly I might add, I have the diapers to prove it.

△△△ Until it was time to get out, then she lost her mind.

All in all a pretty uneventful event for this little relaxed girl, who now smells all sweet. And can we get a shout out for the amazing amount of counter space in our new kitchen? It's pretty bonkers, and a little hard for us to keep uncluttered, but we are exercising our grownup skills and doing our best, because those counters are meant to be used for baking and not cluttering, of course.

No comments: