November 9, 2009

Daily Musings of a Married Couple

Sir Sunderland: I understand you do need a new bra, and all, but why are they so expensive? (referring to the $50 one I just bought from Victoria's Secret)

Me: They're not, unless you get the good ones (i.e. ipex, so worth every penny)

Sir Sunderland: Then why are the good ones so expensive?

Did you know you're supposed to replace your bra every 6 months? I mean, sure my bras get a bit uncomfortable around that time, but you just ride it out, claiming your bra is crappy, right? Nope, nope, just get a new one. Stop being so cheap and get a new one, it'll save your life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha my husband and I had this SAME conversation last night! I just finishing BFing so I need new bras and he was complaining when I said I expected the ones from VS would be $40-50.

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Ha! All you need to do is model them for him!
He'll appreciate the difference, I'm sure.
>;oD

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

I hadn't heard that but it makes SO much sense when you think about it! If you don't wear the same bra every day, I wonder if that lengthens the time?