November 2, 2009

Umm, I think I figured it out?

The fight was on. Fusible interfacing et moi. I got an ironing board cover, brushed up on what I was supposed to be doing and turned the iron on.I misted the towel, as opposed to the wet shirt I used last night. I held the iron down for a long time. I used the right side of the interfacing (it's the bumpy side, not the glossy side, eh?) When I lifted it up, it stuck to the fabric, not the towel. Is this what's supposed to happen? It just sticks there? I was confused last night, as I thought you peeled it off and it would leave a residue that get stiff on the fabric. Now, I am thinking you just leave it on there, which I did. I created a beginner's project which I will share more on later. Just one word of advice, About.com and their free patterns suck : )

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have found that patterns on the internet in general are fairly bad! They drive me nuts.