December 10, 2009

Secret Santa

My boss at work is lazy, disorganized, doesn't care about her employees busy. I knew she wouldn't be doing anything within the store for the holidays so I offered to start up secret Santa. I made the sign up list, drew the names and made cute little decorated envelopes to let everyone know who got who.
Everyone knows who got who, now it'll be the test of who will actually participate. I like most of my coworkers but have to hand it to them, they don't do so well when thinking of others. Or how about I've had 3 girls tell me they already know who they got, one girl whined and my boss told me she thinks she got a person who didn't want to participate. WTF? Come on people. Just do it! Anyways, I totally rigged the drawing so I got a girl I wanted and can't wait to go buy her a Christmas cd! Isn't that what it's all about?


1 comment:

bodaat said...

hahaha!! i love that you rigged it! that is soooooo what i would do too. :)