December 4, 2009

These Boots Are Made For Walking

Right down to the leasing office and filling this out. Ok, umm, didn't notice Sophie licking herself there in the background but find it too hilarious to not post.
We're ditching this joint! Yippee! Our inspection's gone through, next up the appraisal and peace out all you apartment dwellers! (oh crap, that's us.......) Nevermind the fact that there was also a package waiting for me down at the office, which was holding a very large pot. So yes, I had to walk back to our apartment, carrying a huge box in heel boots.
Oh, and a picture of Sophie as she was disturbed I would interrupt her napping (and licking) for pictures.

4 comments:

bodaat said...

oh fabulous!!! :) can't wait to see all the pics of the new house. i wish we had a new house to move in to!

Chic Mommy said...

Hey there, Im glad I came across your blog. Consider me a new follower. Good luck with the move...Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest”

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the new home!
And what a pretty girl you have there.
(I have a Sophie, too. She's of my own flesh and blood though.)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am stopping over from SITS today. I am SO happy for you : ) Buying a house is such a fun adventure. Fun and just a wee bit stressful!