May 4, 2010

A Cupcakey Transition

The "butterfinger" cupcakes are in the garbage and the kitchen has been cleaned. It's time to leave this hurt behind us and move on to the next great cupcake out there.

Helping with this transition are these gorgeous cupcake liners I ordered off of Etsy.

After the holidays I came to a realization that stores don't sell cute cupcake liners, just pastel, white and foil. I was forced to settle for a pack of 50 plain white ones from Walmart and decided it was time to order online. 

After a quick search on google it sent me to Etsy, where I found Sweet Estelle's Baking Supply. I got all those blue liners (90 of them) for only $5.50! And the zebra ones? I feel a pink champagne cupcake gracing those beauties. As for the pirate ones, those were from Little Monster Hugs and are for Sir Sunderland's upcoming birthday. 

As far as pricing goes, I have to admit I thought they'd be more expensive with shipping, which it does add up. However, ordering in bullk from one vendor could solve that problem and shoot, these are ten times cuter than Walmart and Michael's have to offer and kind of the same price (if not cheaper!) with the shipping. Check them out, you won't regret it.


No comments: