October 11, 2011

Bitsy Bread Recipe


I mentioned last week that I'd have the recipe for the Bitsy Bread I brought to the pajama party with me. I know you were all waiting with bated breath. So here it is.

Bitsy Bread
Serves:10
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake: 8-10 minutes


1 package refrigerator biscuit dough
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
3 tablespoons butter, melted


Preheat oven to 400'


Line muffin tins with 10 paper liners
Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; set aside.
Separate biscuits, then tear (cut) each biscuit into 3 pieces.
Roll each piece into a ball and then roll in melted margrine.
Roll in cinnamon sugar mixture and place 3 in each muffin cup
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly browned.
Do not let bottoms get too browned.




*These are perfect to bring to a potluck or to prep the night before for entertaining guests the next morning. They could also be a fun recipe to involve the kids in.*


6 comments:

Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles said...

What a fun idea...something different for breakfast. I'm trying these tomorrow!

Bodaat said...

ooh, that looks easy peasy! thanks!

Bodaat said...

ps - come over to my blog. DIY bonanza!

Adrianne Surian said...

You had me at "simple" LOL! Sounds delicious and looks beautiful!

I would love to have you drop by Happy Hour Projects and link up at Freestyle Friday - the linky is open all weekend!

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

Unknown said...

That sounds so fabulous and so easy at the same time! And since you packaged them in pink, I'd love for you to link up here:

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/welcome-to-week-6-of-falling-for-crafts.html

Marie said...

Such a great idea! Thanks for linking up with us at Show & Share! Can't wait to see what you link up this week!

Marie
mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com