March 28, 2012

TUTORIAL: PEEPS Bunny Bunting and Door Hangers | MADE

Were you like, Lauren! I can totally relate! I love Peeps too! after reading my post about Peeps? I know this is what you were thinking because I find it hard to believe not everyone loves a cute and tasty sugar bomb otherwise known as a Peep.  Naturally, you're next thought was I want to make that felt Peep you pictured in your post. Get out of your mind, right? 


I  made some Peeps bunting last year and as an amateur sewer  found the curves pretty difficult to sew. Don't fret, the felt and Peeps are quite forgiving and I'm proud to say that the bunting is my  favorite Easter decor (just don't look too close). Follow the link for detailed instructions on how to make your own over at MADE.



TUTORIAL: PEEPS Bunny Bunting and Door Hangers | MADE.

No comments: