May 4, 2012

Insta-Friday {26th Edition}

How is it Friday already? This week zoomed right past and I'm not going to complain about that. Due to the zooming, I didn't really have time to make a fancy formatted Insta-Friday this week so it's all about wordpress formatting with (gasp!) captions.

[caption id="attachment_4363" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="Ever since getting rid of the pacifiers Gwen finally grew attached to a stuffed animal. We're extremely grateful it's Elmo, since he won't be hard to find come the inevitable day we lose him. Anyone watch Modern Family this week? Yea, that will not be us, thank goodness."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4354" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="While I'd like to say this is Gwen waiting for Daddy to come home from work, because that'd be the cutest caption here, it would be a lie. She's begging to go out back. But gosh, this wind! It's been atrocious this week. And nothing is worse than being cooped up when it's seemingly beautiful outside."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4362" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="We went to San Rafael to hang out with some other moms this week. Unfortunately for us we couldn't find the other moms. So we went and almost got blown away at the playground and played at the little pond. That is such a nice park."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4361" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="I had a job interview this week and put on the ol' pantyhose. Gwen was intrigued and followed me around, picking them off my legs. It was cute/annoying and terrifying that she was going to rip a hole in them. She did not, but I did rub up against our tire in the garage and got grease on them. Yay!"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4358" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="Our morning routine consists of breakfast while watching the Daily Show in the background followed by my morning cup of tea. I relax and enjoy it while watching an episode of Friends. This particular am we decided to sit down at the dining room table and play. It was chaotic and Gwen may have tumbled off the chair."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4356" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="I wonder how many times this exact image has been posted on my blog. It's my go-to feel good movie that I can watch and re-watch until the day I die. "][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4355" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="On our way home from errands I was going to stop by McDonald's due to an insatiable hunger. Then I remembered the fruit salad I made for the husband's lunch. I came home and made myself a fruit salad and it was the best thing I've ever eaten. Like, seriously a bowl full of candy. I had another one the next day and the orange was all gross and it wasn't the same. I think I was being rewarded on that particular day for not going to McDonalds."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4360" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="Our neighbor has the most amazing yard ever. He spends an incredible amount of time making it beautiful and lucky for us, his lilacs bloom right up against our kitchen window. It's seriously like a Yankee Candle but real life."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_4359" align="aligncenter" width="550" caption="Just can't not take pictures of pretty flowers."][/caption]

life rearranged

No comments: