May 1, 2012

So Long Events Calendar

[caption id="attachment_4313" align="aligncenter" width="432" caption="Image from Unraveled Design Etsy Shop"][/caption]

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. About life, this blog, my path in life, my goals, dreams, and the direction I want to go in.

I began with the idea of The Reno-Sparks Mom providing the service of a calendar of events. As I dove into making it the best mom-centric events calendar this city had to offer I came to the realization that it takes A.Lot. Of.Time. It could easily be a full-time job for which one should get paid, which is not the story here.

So the calendar of events will be no more around these parts.

Don't worry, it gives me more time to focus on the things I am passionate about. Sharing things I discover, writing about this crazy life, giving more attention to the other tabs up there and you know, showering.

No comments: