June 8, 2012

Insta-Friday {Booster Seat Cuteness Edition}

Las week we finally got Gwyneth a long overdue booster seat. Throughout the week I found myself oohing and ahhing at her as she ate with me at the table. She's becoming such a little girl and it's fun to see. Since my husband's phone was flooded with pictures of her in her booster seat I figured I'd make a mashup of them for Insta-Friday. They're not the best, but isn't that what Insta-Friday is all about? Grainy, blurry pictures of your toddler in a booster seat? I do declare.







And it should be known that these were all taken during breakfast. She does eat more than just cereal, ha.

[caption id="attachment_4814" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="This is her shoving it in her face mode, which is basically how she eats. Utensils are thrown to the side and hands are used in the most barbaric fashion."][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_4844" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="I used to think sitting down and eating with her was cute and fun but now it's gotten exponentially more like having lunch with a little friend. She talks (gibberish of course) and eats real food and sits at the table. "][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_4845" align="aligncenter" width="450" caption="This one kills me."][/caption]

 

life rearranged

No comments: