June 12, 2012

My Experience At The Just Between Friends Sale

{Disclosure: I was given a Prime- Time Shopping Pass so that I could blog about my experience}

Did you go to the Just Between Friends Sale? I did and I was surprised at how much stuff there was. It was bananas.

I mean, look at all those swings.



As I combed through the jam packed racks of girl's clothing I found quite a few cute clothes for pretty cheap. And then I struck gold in the boy's shoes section, oddly enough. I found a pair of Keen sandals and Chuck Taylor's for only $10 each. Boom baby.

The next sale is scheduled for July 27th - 29th. Consignor, volunteer and pre-sale registration is open now and they got a new website that's all spiffy and easy to use.

I totally heard another Mom say she made $700 from selling her stuff at the April event, so start hoarding that baby stuff.

No comments: