August 7, 2012

Gwyneth Meets Play-Doh


I have been dying to get my hands on play-doh for a few months but our Walmart only carried the kits that were $15+. So I hit up Pinterest to find a homemade recipe, only to discover I'd have to buy ingredients that I didn't have already.


Long story short I finally found some at Target and was uber-excited to let Gwen play with it.


Contrary to what the pictures show, she was not all that into it. It took her 10 minutes to work up the nerve to finally touch it, which was only after I fashioned it into an animal. After that she poked it a few times then played with the lid. She then proceeded to walk around with the container to play "tea" with it for the rest of the day.


I, however, thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and made all sorts of snakes and assorted creatures. I let the husband know that Gwen really does need the play-doh kitchen set, because obviously she'd like it a lot more if it squirted out like spaghetti, right?

No comments: