May 20, 2013

Take This Class And Tell Me How It Was Please


I am somehow signed up for our local Baby Boot Camp's newsletter and am a fan of their Facebook page. I've never been to a single class but I haven't unsubscribed because I find the fitness oriented status updates make me feel like I'm right alongside these women and maybe thinking about the crunch challenge they've been doing makes me feel better about myself. Totally not real, I know, but I'll take what I can get. The newsletter keeps me up to date on the future endeavors I hope to participate in, which is what I'm sharing with you today. 

If life wasn't absolutely crazy insane for us right now, I'd signup for this nutrition solutions challenge in a heartbeat. I totally suck at nutrition, there's no question about it. I understand, I get what I'm supposed to do, I know eating healthier makes me feel better but I when a cheez-it calls my name I come a calling.  Hence why I'm all for this challenge, but for self-preservation's sake I won't be participating. 

I figured if I'm not able to do it, maybe you might want to. If that's you, here are all the deets. If that's not you, well then consider yourself lucky I didn't publish a really crappy post I was thinking about publishing today. 



Exercise is NOT enough!
4 Week Intensive Nutrition Solutions Challenge
June 1-30, 2013

WHAT:
The Nutrition Solutions Challenge is a 4 week intensive challenge focused on teaching women how to make small changes in their eating and activity habits to improve health as well as maintain a healthy weight.  This program is available to ALL women,  including pregnant and breastfeeding.  You do not have to be a member of Baby Boot Camp or even a mother - just a woman looking to improve your health!

WHEN:
As part of the month long challenge, we will meet once per week.
Wednesday evenings: June 5, 12, 19 & 26
6-7 p.m.  

WHERE:
13381 Crest Valley Drive, Reno NV 89511 
(In the Mountaingate neighborhood off of Arrowcreek Pkwy)

AT-A-GLANCE:
Week 1 -- Intro to Nutrition Solutions 4 week Intensive
Week 2 -- The Skinny on "What" & "How Much" to Eat
Week 3 -- Eating Healthier at Home
Week 4 -- Healthy Eating On-The-Go
 
COST:
$89 includes:
-- 4 weekly Nutrition Solutions informational lectures
-- Weekly weigh-ins and measurements 
-- A personal folder with weekly handouts and food log 
-- Exclusive access to our private Nutritional Solutions Facebook group 
-- Weekly video challenges from our national Nutrition Solutions coordinator  
*Current Baby Boot Camp members receive $10 off registration price.
*Sign up with a friend and you each receive $10 off registration price.  


REGISTRATION:
Space is limited...reserve your spot today!

Pay now with credit card (select a link):

- OR -   

Pay at the door with cash/check and email me atkristin.whittemore@babybootcamp.com to reserve your spot.


QUESTIONS?:
kristin.whittemore@babybootcamp.com
775.225.3999

Make some changes and sign up today!

No comments: