April 9, 2010

Going to see Date Night on our Date Night

Oh how I wonder how many other couples are doing this. I will save you from the cute little idea I had of posting a picture of  us all dolled up on our date night somewhere in this post. For one fleeting moment I thought it'd be cute.

Anywho, as HUGE 30 Rock and Office fans we couldn't wait for this gem to come out.
To make matters even better, check out this deal!
Sir Sunderland says, "Who needs that much popcorn?" Knowing full well that his wife is indeed a popcorn nut. 

I mean, last time we went to a movie I got a junior size of popcorn, which I polished off during preview #2. The cost? $4 freaking dollars

So clearly, my friends, this awesome tub is the way to go. I'm going to look so glutenous cool skipping into the theaters with my tub. "One refill please!"  You'll probably see me in the bathroom 10 minutes into the movie (because we all gorge ourselves on it before the actual movie itself) vomiting because I just couldn't stop eating and it's such a good deal. Either way, it's a bargain!

No comments: