May 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Husband!



Today is my husband's birthday so I figured it's as good a time as any to brag about his general awesomeness. You know, like how he's got to be the sweetest man in the history of this planet or how he's the best dad ever. Yea, that type of stuff.

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky as to have such a great man as my husband and the father to my child. Then he tries to give me an annoyingly awkward bed-hug and I'm put at ease. (That's a little inside joke that I know you're so glad I included here, since you want to hear about jokes you don't get. And no, bed-hug is not an innuendo).

But for reals. A big giant happy birthday wish to the man that makes my life whole. We will be celebrating with a plate of some insanely delicious chocolate chip cookies, milk, two extra days off of work and a whole lot of sleeping in.

 

 

No comments: